Man Utd stay top after 0-0 draw at Liverpool

Liverpool and Manchester United play out a goalless draw in their Premier League clash, which allows the Red Devils to remain at the top of the table. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s men had the better chances in the contest and will feel that they could have snatched the victory.

Bruno Fernandes curled a free-kick wide in the first half before being denied by a sharp save from Alisson. The Liverpool keeper was on point again to deny Paul Pogba in the final 10 minutes to earn his team a share of the spoils. The Reds have now failed to score for the third game on the bounce and are winless in their last four matches

Formations (Liverpool)

LIVERPOOL (4-3-3): Alisson; Trent Alexander-Arnold, Jordan Henderson, Fabinho, Andrew Robertson; Thiago, Georginio Wijnaldum, Xherdan Shaqiri; Mohamed Salah, Roberto Firmino, Sadio Mane.

Formations (Manchester United)

MANCHESTER UNITED (4-2-3-1): David de Gea; Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Victor Lindelof, Harry Maguire, Luke Shaw; Fred, Scott McTominay; Marcus Rashford, Bruno Fernandes, Paul Pogba; Anthony Martial.

During the match, Liverpool FC had 65% ball possession leaving Manchester United with 35% with a total pass of 656 to 339 respectively.

With 4mins extra time with the regular 90mins, Liverpool and Manchester United played draw .

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Previous post Residents Rescued a 3-year-old boy who was thrown into the well by an Unknown Woman
Next post Pregnant Christina Milian flaunts her growing baby bump in new bikini photos
Close