Best Small Call Center Software: Small call center software refers to specialized software solutions designed to support and optimize the operations of small-scale call centers. It offers a range of features and functionalities that enable efficient management of customer interactions, including call routing, call recording, analytics, and integration with customer relationship management (CRM) systems. Small call center software helps businesses handle incoming and outgoing calls, track call metrics, improve agent productivity, and enhance customer satisfaction. It is tailored to small call centers’ specific needs and limitations, providing cost-effective solutions for effective customer service management.
Price of Small Call Center Software: The price of small call center software can vary depending on various factors, such as the features offered, the number of agents/users, the deployment model (cloud-based or on-premises), and the vendor’s pricing structure. Generally, small call center software is available in different pricing tiers, starting from affordable monthly subscriptions per user or agent. The prices can range from $20 to $150 per user per month, with additional costs for advanced features or add-ons. It’s essential for businesses to carefully consider their budget and specific requirements to choose a solution that offers the best value for their investment.
20 Best Small Call Center Software 2023
With various options available, it can be challenging to identify the best small call center software for your organization’s unique needs. This article presents a comprehensive list of the 20 best small call center software 2023, covering their features, specifications, pros, and cons.
Freshcaller offers cloud-based call center software with an intuitive interface. Its features include call routing, monitoring, recording, and analytics. With customizable IVR and integrations with popular CRM tools, Freshcaller enhances call center efficiency. However, some users may find its reporting capabilities limited.
Read Also: 15 Best Hosted Call Center Software 2023
Talkdesk provides scalable, cloud-based call center software. It offers comprehensive features like real-time analytics, call queuing, and intelligent call routing. Talkdesk’s ease of use and flexibility make it a popular choice, but its pricing might concern smaller businesses.
Five9 offers a robust call center software solution with features like automatic call distribution, CRM integrations, and omnichannel support. Its advanced reporting and analytics capabilities empower call center managers to make data-driven decisions. However, some users find the learning curve steep for complex configurations.
Aircall is a user-friendly cloud-based call center software that integrates with popular business tools like Slack and Zendesk. Its features include call queuing, call recording, and analytics. While Aircall is easy to set up and use, it may lack some advanced functionalities required by larger call centers.
5. Zendesk Talk
Zendesk Talk combines help desk software and a call center solution. It offers features like call routing, call recording, and voicemail transcription. Its seamless integration with other Zendesk products provides a unified customer service experience. However, some users may find the pricing structure complex.
6. RingCentral Contact Center
RingCentral Contact Center is a cloud-based solution that offers call routing, IVR, call analytics, and CRM integration. It is scalability and omnichannel capabilities make it suitable for growing small businesses. However, some users report occasional call quality issues.
7. NICE inContact
NICE inContact provides a comprehensive suite of call center software solutions, including automatic call distribution, workforce optimization, and speech analytics. Its advanced features and scalability make it ideal for small call centers aiming for growth. Nevertheless, the pricing plans can be a bit higher for some organizations.
Read Also: 30 Best Software for Call Center 2023
8. Genesys Cloud
Genesys Cloud is a robust cloud-based call center software that offers features like intelligent routing, call recording, and analytics. Its omnichannel capabilities enable seamless customer interactions across multiple channels. However, the pricing structure may not be suitable for budget-conscious small businesses.
9. Cisco Webex Contact Center
Cisco Webex Contact Center provides a range of features, including intelligent call routing, CRM integrations, and real-time analytics. It is scalability and reliable performance make it a top choice for small call centers. However, some users find the user interface complex.
10. Vocalcom Cloud Contact Center
Vocalcom Cloud Contact Center offers a comprehensive suite of call center software solutions, including automatic call distribution, IVR, and analytics. Its simplicity and ease of use make it an attractive option for small businesses. However, users may face challenges with customer support and occasional system glitches.
11. Avaya Aura
Avaya Aura is a scalable call center software solution that provides advanced features such as intelligent routing, real-time reporting, and CRM integration. Its robust architecture ensures high reliability and performance. However, implementation and maintenance costs may be higher compared to other options.
12. Aspect Via
Aspect Via is a cloud-based call center software that offers features like self-service IVR, workforce optimization, and omnichannel support. Its unified interface and comprehensive functionalities suit small businesses looking for an all-in-one solution. However, some users report occasional system lag.
13. Mitel MiCloud Connect
Mitel MiCloud Connect is a cloud-based call center solution that offers features like call queuing, real-time analytics, and CRM integration. Its ease of use and flexible pricing plans make it an attractive option for small call centers. However, users may experience occasional call quality issues.
14. 8×8 Virtual Contact Center
8×8 Virtual Contact Center is a cloud-based solution with features like call routing, recording, and workforce management. Its strong reporting capabilities and integrations with popular CRM systems enhance call center productivity. However, some users find the user interface outdated.
15. Enghouse Interactive Contact Center
Enghouse Interactive Contact Center offers a scalable solution with features like intelligent routing, call recording, and analytics. Its flexibility and customization options suit small call centers with unique requirements. However, some users may find the initial setup complex.
16. Aspect Zipwire
Aspect Zipwire is a cloud-based contact center software with features like IVR, call queuing, and analytics. Its simple and quick setup makes it a popular choice for small businesses. However, some users report occasional call quality issues.
XenCALL is a cloud-based call center software that offers features like automatic call distribution, call monitoring, and CRM integration. Its affordability and ease of use suit small call centers on a budget. However, some users may require additional customization options.
18 ChaseData CCaaS
ChaseData CCaaS is a cloud-based call center software with features like predictive dialing, call recording, and real-time reporting. Its robust functionalities and competitive pricing make it a compelling option for small businesses. However, some users report occasional system glitches.
Read Also: Top 20 Dialer Software for Call Center 2023
19 Evolve IP Contact Center
Evolve IP Contact Center offers a cloud-based solution with features like call routing, IVR, and analytics. It is scalability and built-in disaster recovery capabilities suit small call centers with high availability requirements. However, customization options may be limited.
20. Vocalcom Hermes360
Vocalcom Hermes360 is a cloud-based contact center software with intelligent routing, IVR, and analytics features. It is easy to set up, and affordable pricing plans suit small businesses looking for a cost-effective solution. However, users may require additional integrations for specific CRM systems.
Features of Small Call Center Software
Small call center software has various features that empower businesses to manage customer interactions and optimize operations efficiently. Here are some key features commonly found in small call center software:
- Call Routing: Small call center software offers intelligent call routing capabilities that automatically direct incoming calls to the most appropriate agents or departments. It ensures efficient call distribution, reduces wait times, and improves customer satisfaction.
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR): IVR allows callers to interact with an automated system using voice commands or touch-tone inputs. Small call center software often includes customizable IVR functionalities that enable callers to access self-service options, obtain information, and navigate menu options, reducing the need for agent intervention.
- Call Monitoring and Recording: Call monitoring and recording features enable supervisors to listen in on calls in real time or review recorded conversations for quality assurance and training purposes. This allows supervisors to provide feedback, identify areas for improvement, and ensure compliance with company policies and industry regulations.
- Analytics and Reporting: Small call center software provides detailed analytics and reporting capabilities, offering insights into call volumes, wait times, agent performance, and customer satisfaction metrics. These reports help managers make data-driven decisions, identify bottlenecks, optimize resource allocation, and measure key performance indicators.
- CRM Integration: Integration with customer relationship management (CRM) systems allows call center agents to access customer information, purchase history, and previous interactions during calls. This integration streamlines workflows, enhances personalized customer experiences, and facilitates efficient issue resolution.
- Call Queuing: Call queuing features enable incoming calls to be placed in a queue when all agents are busy. Callers are informed of their position in the queue and estimated wait times, reducing caller frustration and optimizing agent utilization.
- Omnichannel Support: With the rise of digital communication channels, small call center software often includes omnichannel support. This feature allows businesses to manage customer interactions across multiple channels, such as phone calls, email, chat, social media, and SMS, from a centralized platform. It promotes consistent customer experiences and facilitates seamless transitions between channels.
- Real-Time Dashboards: Real-time dashboards visually represent call center metrics and performance indicators, allowing supervisors and agents to monitor key statistics at a glance. This real-time visibility enables timely decision-making, immediate issue resolution, and proactive call center operations management.
- Workforce Management: Small call center software may offer workforce management features that help businesses optimize agent schedules, monitor schedule adherence, and forecast staffing requirements based on historical data and call patterns. These tools improve workforce efficiency, minimize idle time, and ensure adequate staffing to meet customer demand.
- Integration with Communication Tools: Integration with communication tools like email, instant messaging, and collaboration platforms enhances internal communication within the call center, enabling agents and supervisors to collaborate, share information, and seek assistance in real time.
- Call Scripting: Call scripting features allow businesses to create predefined scripts or templates for agents to follow during customer interactions. These scripts ensure consistent messaging, accurate information delivery, and adherence to compliance guidelines.
- Call Whispering and Barging: Call whispering, and barging functionalities allow supervisors to provide real-time guidance to agents during live calls. Whispering allows supervisors to advise agents without the customer hearing while barging enables supervisors to join calls directly to assist or take over if necessary.
- Outbound Dialing: Small call center software may include outbound dialing capabilities, such as preview dialing, progressive dialing, or predictive dialing. These features automate outbound call processes, maximize agent efficiency, and help manage call volumes effectively.
Small call center software provides a wide range of features and functionalities designed to enhance small call centers’ efficiency, productivity, and overall performance. By leveraging these features, businesses can streamline customer interactions, improve agent performance, and deliver exceptional customer experiences.
Read Also: Top 20 Enterprise Call Center Software 2023
Selecting the best small call center software in 2023 requires careful consideration of features, specifications, and pricing. The above 20 options provide diverse solutions to suit different organizational needs. Evaluating the pros and cons of each software will enable small call centers to streamline their operations, enhance agent productivity, and deliver exceptional customer experiences. With the right call center software, small businesses can stay ahead of the competition and build lasting customer relationships.