The 2024/25 Newcastle University Vice-Chancellor’s Global Scholarships application form is out. The scholarship programme is designed to support and recognise outstanding international students pursuing full-time master’s studies at Newcastle University.
Value of award: £4,000 tuition fee awards
Number of awards: 10 scholarships
Start date and duration: September 2024 for the full duration of degree programme.
Application closing date: 25th April 2024
Newcastle University offers 10 Vice-Chancellor’s Global Scholarships for international applicants who apply for full-time undergraduate studies.
To be considered for Vice-Chancellor’s Global Scholarships applicants must:
- be assessed as international for fee purposes
- hold an offer for an eligible undergraduate degree programme at the University’s Newcastle city-centre campus for the 2024/25 academic year
- already have or expect to receive a minimum of ABB at A Level or equivalent
Applicants from the following countries are not eligible to apply for these awards. The University offers specific schemes for these countries:
- South Africa
- any member of the European Union
Applicants domiciled in all other countries are eligible.
We will assess eligible candidates according to:
- evidence of academic ability
- evidence of commitment to studies
- quality of application
Find further details, including a list of non-eligible courses, in the VCGS Undergraduate Regulations (PDF: 51KB).
How to apply
Applications must be submitted using the online application form. Other applications will not be accepted.